Super Easy Bologna and Hot Dog Mix-Up Salad
- 1 pack of Bologna (the good stuff, you know)
- 1 pack of hot dogs (yep, those trusty fellas)
- 1 onion (just one, we don't want onion overload)
- Some pickle relish (as much as your heart desires)
- Miracle Whip (for that creamy kick)
- A smidge of sugar (just a pinch, we're not making dessert)
Time to get your hands dirty, but not too dirty:
- First things first, let's grind up that Bologna and hot dog party duo. They're gonna have a blast together!
- Chop up the onion – give it a fine dice if you're feeling fancy.
- Grab a big ol' mixing bowl. Toss in the ground Bologna and hot dogs, add that chopped onion like it's a party confetti, and don't forget to invite the pickle relish crew.
- Now, for the creamy twist – scoop in the Miracle Whip. Go wild or keep it chill, depending on how much creaminess you're after.
- To balance out the flavor fiesta, add just a smidge of sugar. Not too much, we're not trying to go candy crazy here.
- Stir, mix, toss – do your thing until everything's playing nice together. You're the boss of this flavor party!
- Ta-da! Your super easy Bologna and Hot Dog Mix-Up Salad is ready to rock. Spread it on sandwiches, dunk your chips, or sneak spoonfuls when no one's looking – no judgment here. Enjoy! 🎉