Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- one Box of Pineapple
- three eggs
- one hundred twenty five grams flour
- one hundred twenty g powdered sugar
- one packet of baking powder
- eighty grams of melted butter
- two hundred fifty grams powdered sugar
- half lemon juice
- one hundred fifty milliliters of water
Preheat oven one hundred eighty °.
In a saucepan, put the sugar with the water and the lemon juice, cook for fifty minutes until you obtain a caramel.
In a lightly buttered mold, line the bottom of the mold with the liquid caramel.
Put the pineapple slices on the caramel (reserve the juice).
Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder then add one by one the whole eggs, mix then add the melted butter, cut the remaining slices of pineapple and mix them into the preparation.
Pour over the pineapple rings.
Bake for forty mins.
Remove the cake from the oven, let cool on a wire rack for a moment.
Then turn it out onto a serving platter.
Gently pour all the pineapple juice evenly over the cake.
Leave to cool before eating and enjoying!!!