Homemade Payday Candy Bars
- Homemade payday candy bar requires just a few ingredients
- three cups salted peanuts
- two cups peanut butter chips
- two cups mini marshmallows
- one can sweetened condensed milk
- three tablespoons unsalted butter
- half teaspoon vanilla extract
How To Make
Step one : Place butter and peanut butter chips in a large saucepan and melt them over medium heat until you achieve a smooth consistency.
Step two : Add condensed milk, vanilla extract and marshmallows to the melted butter-peanut butter mix. Stir until the mix is smooth and fully incorporated.
Step three : Grease a 9×13-inch rectangular baking dish with butter or non-stick spray. Spread half of the peanuts across the baking dish
Step four : Pour the mix from step 2evenly over the peanuts, and then sprinkle the remaining peanuts on top
Step five: Refrigerate or let sit at room temperature until it sets. Cut candy into serving bars