- 3 cups matzah farfel
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup each of raisins or cranberries or chopped apricots or chopped dates (you can add all of these or a combination of whatever you want)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Start by lining a generous baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Carefully transfer the mixture into the prepared pan and distribute it evenly. Proceed to bake for 30 minutes, remembering to gently stir once during the process, approximately after 15 minutes.
- Once the granola has completely cooled, incorporate 1/2 cup of cranberries or raisins, 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, 1/2 cup of chopped apricots, and 1/2 cup of chopped dates. Feel free to add all or any other ingredients that your heart desires. Give it a good mix to blend.
- Store the granola in a glass jar for up to 2 weeks.
Enjoy your Passover Granola as is, with milk, on top of yogurt, or alongside oatmeal. It's a must-try!