This recipe for Zucchini Fritters is so easy to make and requires only a few ingredients is great for breakfast or brunch. The fritters are loaded with grated zucchini in an egg mixture with parmesan, ham and shredded cheese.
Servings: six servings
- three cups grated zucchini, liquid removed
- four large eggs, beaten
- two garlic cloves, minced
- a quarter cup all-purpose flour
- one tsp table salt
- half cup finely chopped ham
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese**
- a quarter cup parmesan cheese
- half tsp Sriracha or hot sauce
- two Tbsp oil, frying
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- one tsp whole milk
- one garlic clove, minced
- two tsp lemon juice
- dash salt and pepper
Grate zucchini and remove liquids.
Add beaten eggs, garlic, chopped ham, parmesan cheese, Sriracha and season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Stir in flour.
Heat oil in a large skillet, add zucchini mixture. Cook two to three minute per side. Flip gently.
Meanwhile, combine the ingredients for the sour cream dipping sauce.