almondigas or salmon croquettes
- Honey Boy pink salmon in a can
- 2 eggs
- Crushed saltines from half a package
- Chop onion
Salt Pepper Method:
- Honey Boy pink salmon: Empty the can.
- Mix the drained salmon, 2 eggs, half a packet of crushed saltine crackers, chopped onion, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Mix the items until everything is well blended.
- Make burgers out of the mix.
- On medium heat, put some oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the fish patties in a little oil until golden brown on each side.
- If you want a darker crust, you can cook the patties a second time.
- Take the patties out of the pan and put them on a piece of paper towel to drain.
- Serve and enjoy the salmon croquettes.