Sizzling Skillet Corn with a Sweet Twist
- 2 tablespoons of butter (I usually go for the salted stuff)
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 bag of frozen corn (16 oz)
- About 2 ounces of cream cheese, cut into chunks (I like the Neufchâtel Cheese; it's lower in fat)
- A pinch of salt (just a little)
- A dash of black pepper (as much as you like)
- Heat up a skillet pan over medium-high heat and toss in your butter and honey. Let them melt together, and they'll create a sweet, golden elixir.
- Once that heavenly concoction is all melty and happy, throw in your frozen corn. Give it a little stir and let it sizzle for about 5-8 minutes. Stir now and then, so nothing gets stuck.
- Now, it's time to introduce the cream cheese. Drop those creamy little nuggets into the skillet along with a pinch of salt and a sprinkle of black pepper. Give it all a good mix.
- Let everything hang out together for another 3-5 minutes. Stir occasionally to make sure they're getting cozy and well-acquainted.
- When it all comes together in a delicious, creamy harmony, your Honey Butter Skillet Corn is ready to shine.
- Serve it up pronto! This stuff is best enjoyed while it's hot and gooey.
- Got leftovers? No worries! Pop 'em in a covered container in the fridge, and they'll be good to go for another day.
- This Honey Butter Skillet Corn is the ultimate side dish. It's got that sweet honey, creamy butter, and the savory charm of cream cheese, giving classic corn a delightful makeover. Whether you gobble it up fresh and warm or save some for later, it's destined to become a family favorite!