No-Bake Coconut Cream Balls for the Holidays
Get into the festive spirit with these delectable no-bake coconut cream balls, a delightful addition to any holiday celebration. This soft, tender cake, topped with luscious white chocolate and a sprinkling of festive colors, is bound to be the star of your holiday parties and gatherings.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 4 cups of powdered sugar (icing sugar)
- 1 cup of coconut flakes
- One 12-ounce bag of melting chocolate chips
- Begin by lining a baking sheet with parchment paper and setting it aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the softened cream cheese and butter using a hand mixer until smooth. Gradually incorporate the powdered sugar and coconut, ensuring the mixture is thoroughly combined. Refrigerate the mixture for approximately an hour.
- Dust your hands with powdered sugar and shape the coconut mixture into egg-shaped balls.
- Place the coconut eggs on the prepared baking sheet and freeze them for about an hour.
- Melt the chocolate chips according to the instructions on the package.
- Using a fork, dip each coconut egg into the melted chocolate, ensuring it is completely coated. Use a second fork to transfer the chocolate-coated eggs to the parchment paper.
- Chill the chocolate-coated eggs in the refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes until the chocolate hardens.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Enjoy the holiday festivities with these delightful no-bake coconut cream balls, an irresistible treat that is sure to impress your guests. With their delightful flavors and charming appearance, these coconut cream balls are the perfect addition to your holiday dessert spread, adding a touch of joy and merriment to your celebrations.