Fruit juice or fruit cocktail is a quick dessert dish full of health benefits, and it can be prepared with many types of fruits available according to each season, and you can also add cream, ice cream and honey.
- 900 grams of strawberries.
- Half a cup of grapes.
- Half a cup of berries.
- 3 pieces of kiwi.
- Two bananas.
- A cup of pineapple.
- Two mangoes.
- 4 tablespoons of honey.
- Half a cup of chopped walnuts.
- Half a cup of water.
- 6 cups of milk.
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Two teaspoons of rose water.
- A teaspoon of rose water.
How to prepare
- Slicing the fruits: Wash and cut the strawberries, mangoes, kiwis and pineapple into cubes, and cut the bananas into slices.
- Preparation of the cream: Add the milk in a saucepan over a medium heat, then add the rose water, blossom water and lemon juice, and stir well, until the milk begins to clot.
- Filter the milk and cool it down: Strain the curdled milk into a medium-sized bowl using the filter until the liquid becomes clear. Then put it in the refrigerator until it cools.
- Mixing strawberries and water: Add half the amount of strawberries and put them in the electric mixer with water, mix them until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Prepare the juice and fruit layers: Fill half the cups with chopped fruits, and the other half with strawberry juice, then add the remaining fruits until the cups are full.
- Add the cream, honey and walnuts: Add two tablespoons of the cream and decorate with walnuts and honey.
- Serving the fruit juice: Serve the fruit juice immediately.