Meatballs in dill sauce, fried carrot, and mashed potatoes - Pulpety w sosie koperkowym, marchewka zasmażana, i tłuczone ziemniaki
- 1/2 lb of pork
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- 1 diced shallot
- 1 egg
- Approximately 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Salt, pepper, oregano (to taste)
Mix pork meat, ground meat, diced onion, egg, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and thyme in a mixing bowl.
Mix everything until it's all well blended.
Make balls out of the meat mix.
How to Cook Meatballs:
4 cups water from chickens
- Bring to a boil 4 cups of chicken stock.
- As soon as the stock starts to bubble, add the meatballs slowly.
- Give the meatballs 20 minutes to cook.
- Blend together cold water, flour, and sour cream in a small cup.
- Mix the mixture well and add it to the meatballs.
- Taste and add fresh dill.
- Allow the sauce to thicken by cooking for another 10–15 minutes.
- When the sauce is the right consistency, the meatballs will be done.
- Potatoes mashed:
Potatoes (quantity as requested)
Peel the potatoes and cut them up.
Boil the potatoes until they are soft in salted water.
Drain and mash the potatoes.
Add as much or as little butter and milk as you like to the mashed potatoes.
2 spoons of butter
2 tablespoons flour
Salt, pepper, sugar (to taste)
Peel the carrots and cut them up.
The carrots should be cooked until they are soft.
Melt the butter in a pan and mix it with the flour to make a sauce.
Add the carrots that have been cooked and a tablespoon of the water that was used to boil the potatoes.
Salt, pepper, and sugar can be added to taste.
Enjoy your mashed potatoes and carrots with your tasty meatballs.