- 3 spoons of butter
- Onions (how many depends on taste)
- Celery (optional, based on your taste)
- 1 tsp. of chopped garlic
- 3 cans of Potato Soup with Cream
- Milk (3 cans of soup that are empty)
- 1 can of tuna, washed well
- if you want, evaporated milk.
- Melt the butter in a pot over low heat.
- In the melting butter, cook the chopped celery and chopped onions until they are soft.
- Add the garlic that has been finely chopped and cook for another minute.
- Mix in the cream of potato soup from the three cans.
- Pour milk into each empty can of soup and put it in the pot.
- If you want a thicker taste, you can add one can of evaporated milk.
- Put the tuna in the pot after draining it.
- Keep the soup on low heat until it is ready to eat.
- Serve the tuna soup while it's still hot and enjoy the taste of the past.
Note: The original text had some personal stories and other information that have been taken out while the recipe steps have been kept.