Discover the perfect blend of flavors in our Philly Cheesesteak Sliders – a bite-sized version of the classic sandwich that's sure to be a hit at any gathering. With thinly sliced steak, sautéed peppers and onions, melted Provolone cheese, and a savory buttery finish, these sliders are a delightful treat for your taste buds. Let's dive into the simple steps to create this mini masterpiece.
- 12 Rolls of sliders
- 1 pound of thinly sliced steak
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 diced onion
- 6 pieces of Provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons of mayo
- 30 grams of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of chopped onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the Oven:
- Warm the oven to 350°F.
- Prepare the Rolls:
- Split the rolls in half and place the bottom halves in an 11-by-7-inch baking dish or on a baking sheet.
- Cook the Steak:
- In a pan, cook the thinly sliced steak and season it with salt and pepper. Set aside when done.
- Sauté Peppers and Onions:
- Cook the chopped green pepper and diced onion until soft.
- Assemble the Sliders:
- Spread a thin layer of mayo on the top and bottom halves of the rolls.
- Layer the cooked steak on the bottom pieces, followed by the sautéed peppers and onions.
- Place Provolone cheese on top of the peppers and onions.
- Buttery Finish:
- Melt the butter and mix it with finely diced raw onions. Brush this mixture on the tops of the rolls.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serve and Enjoy:
- Cut into sliders and serve the mini delights to your guests.
Philly Cheesesteak Sliders offer a burst of flavors in every bite, making them an ideal choice for parties, game nights, or any casual gathering. Follow these simple steps to create a mini version of the iconic Philly Cheesesteak sandwich, and watch as these sliders become a crowd-pleaser. Have fun crafting these delightful treats!
Enjoy your Philly Cheesesteak Sliders!