Beef and Cheese Chimichanga
- one pound minced meat
- one can (sixteen ounces) canned beans
- half cup finely chopped onion
- three cans (eight ounces each) tomato sauce, divided
- two teaspoons chili powder
- one teaspoon minced garlic
- half teaspoon ground cumin
- twelve tortillas flour (10 inches), warm.
- one can (four oz) chop green pepper
- one can (four ounces) chopped jalapeno peppers.
- Deep frying oil.
- one -1/2 c shredded cheese.
In Skililet, cooking meat on heat to pink color disappears; sink.
Adding beans, onions, half c tomato sauce, chili powder, garlic, / cumin.
Placing about 1/3 c beef mix away from center on eash tortilla.
Fold edge closest jointly & up covering . Fold in both sides and twist. Fasten with toothpicks.
In sAucepan, blend chili, pepper, & rest tomato sauce. through heat.
In electric skillet heat one inch oilthree hundred seventy five °C.
Fry the chimichangas forone -1/2 to two minutes on each side or until browned.
Lay out paper towels. Sprinkle cheese.
Served with sauce