Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
• 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
• 1 tablespoon butter, melted
• 1 cloves garlic, finely minced
• 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
• 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
• 1 tablespoon dried basil
• salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix butter and garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
- Unroll pizza dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and brush with butter and garlic mixture.
- Sprinkle cheeses and spices evenly over the dough.
- Use a pizza cutter and cut dough into stick shapes (Lengthwise into 7 long strips and crosswise into 3 strips). Do not seperate strips.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Recut along each strip and remove from cooking sheet.
- Serve sticks warm with marinara sauce.